• Manage a business unit specific team of development engineers (2-5), build the development competence, take liability for OTD and quality of the product development projects, be the key contact to the business units in all matters of product development.
We’re looking for Saudi Graduates to join our Early Talent Program (ETP); this is an exciting 3 month training program where you gain experience and knowledge across different job roles and functions within our business. You will exposed to what it is like to work for Hilti, where our people come from all different backgrounds with a shared dedication to high performance, consistent results and outstanding customer service.
Contamos com cerca de 30 mil colaboradores em mais de 120 países, e pretendemos fortalecer a nossa posição de liderança no mercado num futuro próximo. Para alcançar este objetivo, procuramos colaboradores com a garra e motivação para impulsionar o futuro da Hilti. Será que é uma dessas pessoas? Estamos a recrutar um(a) Field Engineer que forneça suporte técnico e que apoie uma equipa de vendas e clientes na definição de aplicações técnicas de acordo com a estratégia da Hilti.
We’re looking for customer-focused materials planner to kick start their careers in a rewarding, high-performing, international company.
Contamos com cerca de 30 mil colaboradores em mais de 120 países, e pretendemos fortalecer a nossa posição de liderança no mercado num futuro próximo. Para alcançar este objetivo, procuramos colaboradores com a garra e motivação para impulsionar o futuro da Hilti. Será que é uma dessas pessoas? Estamos a recrutar para o Backoffice de Serviços e procuramos uma pessoa que se identifique com os alicerces da nossa cultura: Integridade, Trabalho de Equipa, Compromisso e Coragem para abraçar desafios constantes.
We’re looking for a passionate Supply Manager for our purchasing department in Shanghai. We belong to the Asian Development and Supply organization in Hilti’s power tool business. You will drive the purchasing activities for part of our portfolio of power tool accessories, thereby contributing to our ability to differentiate, to deliver, and to remain competitive.
Atualmente encontramo-nos a recrutar um(a) Gestor(a) de Clientes proveniente das áreas de Engenharia Civil ou Mecânica, Gestão, Economia ou Marketing para se juntar à nossa equipa de vendas. Saiba que este não é um trabalho de vendas comum, já que terá a seu cargo a gestão de um território como se da sua empresa se tratasse. Além disso, promovemos o desenvolvimento de carreira das nossas Pessoas.
Assist line manager to work as an backbone of HR daily operational work on staffing, training, employer branding, etc.
Our management associate program is a 24 months development program. You will participate in multiple workshops and assignments as an individual contributor in Quality, Production, Technical Service, Lean Manufacturing and BU functions.
• Create or arrange drawings, ECTR, BOM’S, PP’S and standards for the production processes at Plant 88. • Introduce new products and investments (machines, equipments ets.) • Jointly responsible for handling projects with Unit Manager. • Jointly responsible for the production processes (CT’s, machine parameters, workplaces, safety regulations etc.)
Design of electrical power tools, modules and components based on agreed product concepts and specifications during development, re-sourcing and product care projects.
• Identify functional, cost & performance targets for products and drive and take liability for product realization towards these targets on time and within budget. Design, analyse and improve components and complete mechanical product systems for consumable products within established Hilti policies, quality standards and guidelines as active part of a global project team. • Main scope of this position is to take the development role in projects for A1 PLS projects, where project setup is focused towards fast introduction of a product solution.
• Act as the intermediate between sales and development for new product development to ensure products fulfils customer requirements to provide highly differentiated products • Support Hilti’s product leadership by identifying future trends and anticipating market shaping movements • Support Hilti market organizations worldwide with expertise and guidance to improve sales performance in order to create strong global growth for the company
Apply your profound knowledge to build the bridge from the electronic manufacturing process at the supplier to our electronic development department. You are responsible for feasibility studies in the very early stage of the technology project to significantly influence the design of the manufactured electronic parts. Join a team of 5 hand-picked specialists, all unique in their experience in different manufacturing technologies mostly mechanical nature. You will complete the team with your expertise in electronics.
• Lead an interdisciplinary project team from market evaluation to market introduction of new products respectively product systems. • Manage projects of medium to high complexity. • Secure achievement of project targets from a quality, cost, performance and time perspective.
• Electronics development for TTM in-house and allied projects from definition phase to hand-over to product care. • Takes active part in the specification, development and fulfillment of electronic relevant use in power-tools. • Focus on application of electronics for power tool performance and trouble-shooting during development phase.
Perform and supports the worldwide approval and certification process for power tools and batteries developed, supplied and/or manufactured in Asia.
Responsible for managing dedicated tool segment repair lifecycle. Ensure best repair by bringing quality, time & cost into balance and implementation of repair standards. Act as entrepreneurial business partner to BU, Quality and AMS Service Areas. Take AMS product ownership to identify potentials and implement improvements during repair lifecycle. Single global point of contact for regional engineering requests.
Lead the qualification of supplier parts with full responsibility for your own supplier portfolio.
Fulfil tactical and strategic sourcing responsibilities for relevant material group(s) and suppliers