Design of electrical power tools, modules and components based on agreed product concepts and specifications during development, re-sourcing and product care projects.
• Create or arrange drawings, ECTR, BOM’S, PP’S and standards for the production processes at Plant 88. • Introduce new products and investments (machines, equipments ets.) • Jointly responsible for handling projects with Unit Manager. • Jointly responsible for the production processes (CT’s, machine parameters, workplaces, safety regulations etc.)
• Create technical data/performance information for anchor/cast-in channel products. • Generate technical approvals according European/US test criteria. • Work on Projects with Universities and Test labs. • Contribute to develop leading anchor/cast-in channel products.
• Electronics development for TTM in-house and allied projects from definition phase to hand-over to product care. • Takes active part in the specification, development and fulfillment of electronic relevant use in power-tools. • Focus on application of electronics for power tool performance and trouble-shooting during development phase.
Lead the qualification of supplier parts with full responsibility for your own supplier portfolio.
Lead the qualification of supplier parts with full responsibility for your own electronic supplier portfolio.
Responsible for managing dedicated tool segment repair lifecycle. Ensure best repair by bringing quality, time & cost into balance and implementation of repair standards. Act as entrepreneurial business partner to BU, Quality and AMS Service Areas. Take AMS product ownership to identify potentials and implement improvements during repair lifecycle. Single global point of contact for regional engineering requests.
In this role you will partner with top specifier offices and rail entities, pro-actively developing specifications and securing Hilti technical solutions on major construction projects, working directly with final client, consultant engineers and designers. This role will focus on developing Hilti technical solution for the rail industry and supporting Hilti’s rail customer-base throughout the UK. You will aim to maximise Hilti’s specification potential by providing a high standard of engineering service to consultants and by working closely with in-house design teams of key contractors.
We’re looking for the next generation of high-performing, post-graduate technical talents to take our company forward. This is a management development programme like no other, spanning multiple years and with international exposure and real responsibility from day one.
In this role you'll be responsible for driving specified sales in York and the surrounding areas for our Energy and Industry customers.
• Manage a business unit specific team of development engineers (2-5), build the development competence, take liability for OTD and quality of the product development projects, be the key contact to the business units in all matters of product development.
£31,000- £33,000 basic salary plus £2,000 annual bonus nominal. This role will be based from our new state of the art Manchester City Centre Head Office where innovation is thriving and Hilti are a part of it! As a CAD Technician, you will be carrying out drawings and modelling for our Hilti products for various applications. This means that we get involved with a wide range of projects from schools, hospitals, office building to Rail projects, Datacentres, Pharmaceutical to Nuclear Power stations across our Northern European Region (UK, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark and Finland)
Our management associate program is a 24 months development program. You will participate in multiple workshops and assignments as an individual contributor in Quality, Production, Technical Service, Lean Manufacturing and BU functions.
You can contribute to identify the risk of current supply chain and investigate the reasonable technology in order to fulfil Hilti tool development. We are strong in technical background like casting, fine blanking, sintering, machining, plastic, electronic, science of material. We want you to help us creating a reliable bridge between project team and suppliers.
To enhance TTM quality management for power tool business and enable the ADS TTM Roadmap.
• Identify functional, cost & performance targets for products and drive and take liability for product realization towards these targets on time and within budget. Design, analyse and improve components and complete mechanical product systems for consumable products within established Hilti policies, quality standards and guidelines as active part of a global project team. • Main scope of this position is to take the development role in projects for A1 PLS projects, where project setup is focused towards fast introduction of a product solution.
We are seeking a learning technologist to continue to grow our virtual learning environment, build online content and provide guidance on the integration and use of technology. You will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of subject matter experts, learning architects, content providers, graphic designers, and more to create cutting-edge learning experiences. In this role, you will be responsible for guiding the team in technology-related decisions, integrating technology, building the end learning product, and conducting quality assurance and testing functionality.
If you are passionate about user experience and energised by talking to and understanding people then this is the role for you! You will lead and drive all UX topics relating to ‘MOMENT’ – our people approach - and be the voice of our users (our team members and team leaders).
• Lead an interdisciplinary project team from market evaluation to market introduction of new products respectively product systems. • Manage projects of medium to high complexity. • Secure achievement of project targets from a quality, cost, performance and time perspective.
We’re looking for a passionate Supply Manager for our purchasing department in Shanghai. We belong to the Asian Development and Supply organization in Hilti’s power tool business. You will drive the purchasing activities for part of our portfolio of power tool accessories, thereby contributing to our ability to differentiate, to deliver, and to remain competitive.