Tool Service Center Manager
What's the role?
We are hiring Tool Service Center Manager(TSC Manager) in managing our Tool Service Center to deliver best in class tool service with efficient operations.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
-Implement tool service strategy based on regional roadmap, as a change agent for the TSC & respective Market Organization
-Deliver sustainable productivity (COGS, OPEX, freight) at defined end to end service levels (turnaround time, repair quality)
-Drive & communicate a competitive tool service differentiation and fair repair pricing to build a strong value for money awareness to support tool sales growth
-Execute seamless customer experience through end to end services processes for all customers, including complaint handling and quality management with Customer Tool Service
-Accountable for sustainable implementation of processes and repair standards and respective modifications in Tool Service Center
-Accountable / responsible (based on co-location) for building, facility and equipment maintenance and supplier contracts
-Implement the management process to align with the MO stakeholders for end to end service levels (incl. MCS, transport)
- Reporting Line : Head of Tool Service A1(Asia Resion), Dotted to MOKR GM
What do we offer?
Show us what you can do and, in return, we promise you the experience and opportunity to work internationally to fast-track your career at Hilti.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Degree holder in Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain or related disciplines.
- Experience in managing teams in an operational environment in manufacturing, repair, or logistics operations.
- Strong business acumen and ability to demonstrate championing/ leading projects or systems
- Ability to influence achievements of strategic goals, customer and employee satisfaction
- Customer oriented and understanding of service operations with proven success record of operational excellence and continuous improvement
- Distinctive proactive and communicative personality who likes to work in an international team
- Able/willing to relocate for future growth opportunities
- A full technical background is a plus, but not necessary