What's the role?
We’re looking for a graduate, strong team player with excellent business insight, customer management skills and a determination to build bridges between the physical and digital marketing & sales world to join Hilti Baltics marketing team.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
In a position of Marketing specialist, your area of responsibility will relate to four main pillars - brand, communication, digital and social media. You will be involved in marketing projects linked with Hilti online page following global roadmap of planned changes, you will assist marketing colleagues in campaigns and communications preparation for different marketing projects. You will work with social medias Baltics accounts and will be involved in Baltics communication roadmap preparation and achieved results evaluation.
What do we offer?
We can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or encouraging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Monthly gross salary - 1100 EUR - 1600 EUR; annual bonus system and three level benefit packages.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- A Bachelor`s degree or studies in graduation in marketing, public relationship, business management or similar field;
- Ability to demonstrate business insight by staying on top of the Hilti multi-channel system over time, i.e. with up-to-date clarity of business priorities and opportunities
- Excellent communication and networking skills: outgoing, communicative, vibrant. Intrinsically motivated and self – reliant with high affinity for digital marketing and an ability to ‘think on your feet’.
- Lithuanian language skills are mandatory;
- Stay focused when things don't go smoothly, and have ability to thrive in stressful situations
- Strategic mindset, able to define what needs to be done and to prioritize based on rationales, to achieve the desired outcome.
- Demonstrate self-awareness by reflecting on activities and impact on others; seeking and acting on feedback; and knowing your strengths, opportunities, and limits.
If we are impressed with your application, we will invite you for a digital interview. As part of your interview process, we will give you an overview of the job and the caliber of our people.