Junior Finance Analyst
What's the role?
• Report to Finance Controller, work with Finance Controlling team in preparing monthly and trimester finance reports, OPEX analysis and management.
• Work closely with all departments in deep dive into Sales, Margin and OPEX discrepancies and provide in-depth financial analysis and models looking into the root cause and working with Finance Controlling team to take necessary measures as required.
• Involved in various projects and other ad-hoc analysis and reports as required.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
What do we offer?
The successful candidate will work closely with Finance Controlling team and support the team in month end closing, OPEX analysis and management and regular reporting.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you've never worked in construction, that's fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, regardless of your background.
What you need is:
• Bachelor degree in finance, business, or other discipline.
• Around 3 years of finance experience gained in MNCs or well-known Korean company.
• Pursuing CA or CPA qualifications with good analytical skills.
• Good communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence stakeholders from cross functional teams locally.
• Detail-oriented, well organized and good planning and time management skills.
• Excellent command of written and spoken Korean with business level spoken & written English.
• Interested in developing their finance career with Hilti
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”