In your role as an Application Engineer, you will engineer and design applications up to medium complexity based on Hilti modular support systems within Hilti’s Installation Business Unit portfolio. These applications will be based on Hilti’s proprietary software suite “PROFIS Installation” and designed under guidance of a senior engineer or team leader. You will provide a basic engineering of anchor or direct fastening solutions and bill of materials to other Hilti functions (e.g. supply chain) for further processing.
Design of electrical power tools, modules and components based on agreed product concepts and specifications during development, re-sourcing and product care projects.
• Create or arrange drawings, ECTR, BOM’S, PP’S and standards for the production processes at Plant 88. • Introduce new products and investments (machines, equipments ets.) • Jointly responsible for handling projects with Unit Manager. • Jointly responsible for the production processes (CT’s, machine parameters, workplaces, safety regulations etc.)
• Create technical data/performance information for anchor/cast-in channel products. • Generate technical approvals according European/US test criteria. • Work on Projects with Universities and Test labs. • Contribute to develop leading anchor/cast-in channel products.
• Electronics development for TTM in-house and allied projects from definition phase to hand-over to product care. • Takes active part in the specification, development and fulfillment of electronic relevant use in power-tools. • Focus on application of electronics for power tool performance and trouble-shooting during development phase.
Lead the qualification of supplier parts with full responsibility for your own supplier portfolio.
Lead the qualification of supplier parts with full responsibility for your own electronic supplier portfolio.
We’re looking for Sales Engineer from all different backgrounds to join our regional sales team. But this is no ordinary sales job, as ours is a uniquely high-performing and supportive working culture.
Responsible for managing dedicated tool segment repair lifecycle. Ensure best repair by bringing quality, time & cost into balance and implementation of repair standards. Act as entrepreneurial business partner to BU, Quality and AMS Service Areas. Take AMS product ownership to identify potentials and implement improvements during repair lifecycle. Single global point of contact for regional engineering requests.
• Manage a business unit specific team of development engineers (2-5), build the development competence, take liability for OTD and quality of the product development projects, be the key contact to the business units in all matters of product development.
Our management associate program is a 24 months development program. You will participate in multiple workshops and assignments as an individual contributor in Quality, Production, Technical Service, Lean Manufacturing and BU functions.
You can contribute to identify the risk of current supply chain and investigate the reasonable technology in order to fulfil Hilti tool development. We are strong in technical background like casting, fine blanking, sintering, machining, plastic, electronic, science of material. We want you to help us creating a reliable bridge between project team and suppliers.
To enhance TTM quality management for power tool business and enable the ADS TTM Roadmap.
We’re looking for account managers from all different backgrounds to join our regional sales team. But this is no ordinary sales job, as ours is a uniquely high-performing and supportive working culture.
• Identify functional, cost & performance targets for products and drive and take liability for product realization towards these targets on time and within budget. Design, analyse and improve components and complete mechanical product systems for consumable products within established Hilti policies, quality standards and guidelines as active part of a global project team. • Main scope of this position is to take the development role in projects for A1 PLS projects, where project setup is focused towards fast introduction of a product solution.
• Lead an interdisciplinary project team from market evaluation to market introduction of new products respectively product systems. • Manage projects of medium to high complexity. • Secure achievement of project targets from a quality, cost, performance and time perspective.
We’re looking for a passionate Supply Manager for our purchasing department in Shanghai. We belong to the Asian Development and Supply organization in Hilti’s power tool business. You will drive the purchasing activities for part of our portfolio of power tool accessories, thereby contributing to our ability to differentiate, to deliver, and to remain competitive.
This position is responsible for providing coordination of the activities for TTM/relocation and other projects within supply chain in ADS/P88. Planning, implementing and monitoring a range of activities to ensure that our projects are under control and we achieve or even overachieve all of our targets (e.g. time, quality, costs, etc.).
Concentrate on strategic suppliers’ development and management in Asia to support regional and global supply management.
The ON!Track Specialist will assist in growing and supporting a new software product and service with local, regional, and global partners at Hilti. This team member will coordinate with local sales personnel to leverage customer relationships and develop markets; thereby increasing sales and penetration of ON!Track.